Improved stability and strength in your core, shoulders and chest.
- Position yourself in 4-point kneeling.
- Place your shoulders directly over the hands, and your hips directly over the knees.
- Gently press your palms into the floor and elongate your spine, including your neck.
- Tuck the toes under.
- Take a deep breath in and out.
- Gently Zip Up.
- Elevate your knees a few centimetres.
- Breath normally.
- Hold for 5-60 seconds.
- Take a break. Roll your wrists.
Repeat 3-5 times
- Place a blanket under your hands/knees for extra support and cushioning.
- For sore wrists, bring your hands into fists and hover on your knuckles (like Bruce Lee).
- Move slowly.
- Maintain your alignment.
- Keep your elbows soft.
- Keep your shoulders away from your ears.
- Rotate through the mid spine to pendulum knees a few centimetres from side to side.
- As you hover, step one leg straight back, followed by the other leg.
- Alternate leading legs.