60 Seconds Pelvic Floor Boost
Do you sometimes wish your bladder control was suddenly stronger and your prolapse more supported?
Although you can definitely strengthen your bladder control and create more support for your prolapse with the Discreetly Fit Course, our exercises need a few weeks to create lasting strength. Until they do, here is a super simple and useful technique to temporarily help you out.
Here is how it can help
Apply our Pelvic Floor Boost right before you want stronger muscles so it can help you to:
- Stay Active ~ Run, jump, dance, exercise and lift weights with more confidence.
- Enjoyenhanced pleasure ~ Feel more during intimacy.
- Ease prolapse symptoms ~ Lighten the pressure at your base.
- Control haemorrhoids ~ especially after you pooped.
- Hold on longer ~ when a loo is three hours away.
- Cough, sneeze and blow your nose with better control ~ when you have a cold or flu.
LOOKING FOR A MORE PERMANENT SOLUTION?
Check out our programs: