HERE’S HOW TO QUICKLY BOOST THE POWER OF YOUR PELVIC FLOOR
when you immediately want better bladder control, more support for your prolapse, and enhanced intimate pleasure.
Although you can definitely boost your continence, pelvic organ support, and intimate sensation with the Discreetly Fit Training, it needs a few weeks to create lasting strength.
To temporarily help you out here is a simple and practical technique.
You can easily use it anywhere, anytime, and nobody will know what you’re doing.
Here is how it can help
Apply the Discreetly Fit Pelvic Floor Boost right before you want stronger muscles so it can help you to:
- Stay active ~ Run, jump, dance, exercise, and lift weights with more confidence.
- Enjoy enhanced pleasure ~ Feel more during intimacy.
- Ease prolapse symptoms ~ Lighten the pressure at your base.
- Control haemorrhoids ~ especially after you pooped.
- Hold on longer ~ when a loo is three hours away.
- Cough, sneeze and blow your nose with better control ~ when you have a cold or flu.
These programs can help you to improve your bladder control, manage urgencies, prevent or lift prolapse and enhance your intimate sensation.
This is your workshop if you prefer self-paced learning with full Help Desk support.
In-person workshops with Real-Time Ultrasound (non-invasive/private setting).
30 Day Reform
Ongoing online practice group for previous workshop participants. Running in March, July, and November.
This guided online program combines The Discreetly Fit Pelvic Floor Exercises & Strategies Workshop and 30 Day Reform.