The Discreetly Fit Course only delivers you what is proven to be effective by research. It was created by Katalin Janssens, Exercise Therapist in collaboration with one of the most prominent Pelvic Health Physios of our time Mary O’Dwyer.
This program is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. You don’t have to have a strong pelvic floor already to attend.
- BONUS: 2 weeks access to the 30 Day Pelvic Floor Reform content
- Resource Booklet
- 1 x Real Time Ultrasound Scan
- 4.5 hours in duration
- Convenient Sydney locations
- Small group learning, maximum 10 participants/course
- Facilitated by Katalin Janssens, Exercise Therapist
- Comprehensive and precise information
- No embarrassing questions, examinations or vaginal devices involved
- Continued support via our online 30 Day Pelvic Floor Reforms three times a year.
Group Bookings are available on request.
The Discreetly Fit schedule is subject to change. Additional programs are often posted during the year. If you would like to be notified please contact me.
Course Starting Guide
Once you enrolled look out for my email welcoming you to the program and setting you on the right path to begin the course.
Discreetly Fit Pre-Course Questionnaire
You will receive a link to this simple form in your welcome email. It is quick to fill out. Please complete it before you start to ensure you are ready to roll. Alternatively, one will be available for completion on the day.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early so we can start on time, and allow some extra time at the end of class in case we need it.
Wear comfortable, loose and non-restrictive clothing, much like you would dress for an exercise class. No jeans or skirts, please.
Bring your own yoga mat and a pillow (two if you are pregnant) if you prefer to use your own.
Movement Requirements to learn the Discreetly Fit Training
We are going to use the following positions: sitting, four point kneeling and lying down on the floor. The entire course can be completed sitting on a chair in case of a movement restriction.
There will be time for breaks. Please bring your own snacks and drinks.
The Discreetly Fit program provides general information for women. It should in no way become a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
While every effort has been made to ensure that our content is accurate, Discreetly Fit accepts no responsibility, and cannot guarantee the consequences, if individuals choose to rely upon this content alone, or to misuse it, in addressing their condition and their rehabilitation.
Please note that your participation in the Discreetly Fit Online Course is not recommended if you have had surgery or have given birth less than six weeks ago.
If you have a high-risk pregnancy or pelvic tumors, consult a medical professional to determine if pelvic floor muscle training is suitable for you.
Pelvic floor muscle relaxation is an essential component of Discreetly Fit Training. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms in your pelvis or pelvic floor, it is possible that your pelvic floor muscles are unable to relax. In this case, it is important for you to visit a physiotherapist who specializes in pelvic floor muscle assessment and release before commencing the Discreetly Fit Course. These symptoms may include but are not limited to the following:
- chronic pelvic pain lasting more than six months
- including endometriosis or urinary tract infections
- pain or discomfort when inserting a tampon, during or after intimacy, or when you are sitting
- soreness, tightness, throbbing, aching, stabbing, spasm
- difficulty or pain when emptying the bladder or bowels (the need to strain or the inability to empty completely).