The Discreetly Fit Course only delivers you what is proven to be effective by research. It was created by Katalin Janssens, Exercise Therapist in collaboration with one of the most prominent Pelvic Health Physios of our time Mary O’Dwyer.
This program is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. You don’t have to have a strong pelvic floor already to attend.
- BONUS: Your next 30 Day Pelvic Floor Reform
- 4.5 hours in duration.
- 19 short chapters to complete. All information is delivered via video recordings.
- Comprehensive and precise information.
- No embarrassing questions, examinations or vaginal devices involved.
- Lots of chance to repeat or practice as you don’t have to keep up with a group.
- Downloadable notes for each chapter and other useful resources.
- A voice recording to practice with.
- Unlimited help desk support.
- 30 days access.
- Continued support via our online 30 Day Pelvic Floor Reforms three times in a year and
- the usual conveniences of an online course.
Course Starting Guide
Once you enrolled look out for my email welcoming you to the program and setting you on the right path to begin the course.
My Account – Log In
This button is your portal to the course content. You can log in any time after you signed up. Your access will continue for 30 days after your enrolment.
Discreetly Fit Pre-Course Questionnaire
Please complete it before you start to ensure you are ready to roll.
For the exercise component of the course it is best to wear comfortable, loose and non-restrictive clothing, much like you would dress for an exercise class.
What will you need to learn the Discreetly Fit Training?
- enough space on the floor to lie down
- a yoga mat or soft blanket and a pillow (two if you are pregnant) for comfort
We are going to use the following positions: sitting, four point kneeling and lying down. In case of a movement restriction the entire course can be completed sitting on a chair.
If you experience any challenges, have any questions, or would simply like to share your progress, please use the “Help Desk” option at the bottom of each course page. You have unlimited Help Desk support.
30-Day Pelvic Floor Reform
When you finish you will be invited to join the pelvic floor elite in our 30-Day Pelvic Floor Reform three times each year. This super cost-effective program (only $30/Reform) is loaded with support and motivation, encouraging you to continue implementing your pelvic floor skills. As a reward for your efforts, access to our voice recordings is instantaneous at the time of sign up. This is the best strategy of ensuring long-term results.
The Discreetly Fit program provides general information for women. It should in no way become a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
While every effort has been made to ensure that our content is accurate, Discreetly Fit accepts no responsibility, and cannot guarantee the consequences, if individuals choose to rely upon this content alone, or to misuse it, in addressing their condition and their rehabilitation.
Please note that your participation in the Discreetly Fit Online Course is not recommended if you have had surgery or have given birth less than six weeks ago.
If you have a high-risk pregnancy or pelvic tumors, consult a medical professional to determine if pelvic floor muscle training is suitable for you.
Pelvic floor muscle relaxation is an essential component of Discreetly Fit Training. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms in your pelvis or pelvic floor, it is possible that your pelvic floor muscles are unable to relax. In this case, it is important for you to visit a physiotherapist who specializes in pelvic floor muscle assessment and release before commencing the Discreetly Fit Course. These symptoms may include but are not limited to the following:
- chronic pelvic pain lasting more than six months
- including endometriosis or urinary tract infections
- pain or discomfort when inserting a tampon, during or after intimacy, or when you are sitting
- soreness, tightness, throbbing, aching, stabbing, spasm
- difficulty or pain when emptying the bladder or bowels (the need to strain or the inability to empty completely).