MINI COURSE – Purr with Pelvic Floor Power
This simple, super time- and cost-efficient, self-guided mini course will position you to achieve the absolute best results from pelvic floor exercises in the simplest possible way.
You will be able to kick start your pelvic floor strength in just 5 minutes a day, so you can start going out in confidence.
The Discreetly Fit Course only delivers you what is proven to be effective by research. It was created by Katalin Janssens, Exercise Therapist in collaboration with one of the most prominent Pelvic Health Physios of our time Mary O’Dwyer.
This program is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. You don’t have to have a strong pelvic floor already to attend.
- 4.5 hours in duration.
- 19 short chapters to complete. All information is delivered via video recordings.
- Comprehensive and precise information.
- No embarrassing questions, examinations or vaginal devices involved.
- Lots of chance to repeat or practice as you don’t have to keep up with a group.
- Downloadable notes for each chapter and other useful resources.
- A voice recording to practice with.
- Unlimited help desk support.
- 30 days of access.
- Continued support via our online 30 Day Pelvic Floor Reforms three times in a year and
- the usual conveniences of an online course.
You’ll receive 5 daily videos, talking you through exercises that will increase your pelvic floor strength in exact detail.
Day 1 – A Speed Date with your Pelvic Floor – 7 minutes
This session will give you a new appreciation for the value of pelvic floor exercises, so you can practice with conviction.
Day 2 – Finding Your Pelvic Floor Muscles – 8 minutes
Many women are not sure how to engage their pelvic floor muscles. This session will vanquish any uncertainties.
Day 3 – The Perfect Contraction – 10 minutes
Getting your exercises right will unlock the gates to your results. We’ll ensure that all critical ingredients are in place for a correct pelvic floor contraction.
Day 4 – Your Very Best Contraction – 15 minutes
Even though your pelvic floor contraction is correct, it can still lack the quality that yields results. Let’s align your muscles for powerful work!
Day 5 – Purr with Power Pelvic Floor Training – 15 minutes
With all of the elements now in place here’s how you can train your pelvic floor muscles with high strengthening potential in a quick five minutes.
Plus receive a BONUS voice recording to assist with your daily exercises after the 5 days.
This course is facilitated by Kathi Janssens, the Founder and Program Director of Discreetly Fit, Exercise Therapist and Women’s Health Educator.