Pre/Postnatal Pelvic Floor Workshop
This two-hour evidence-based workshop is perfect any time during pregnancy and from six weeks until 18 months after childbirth. Babies are welcome to tag along.
Equip yourself with a super-potent pelvic floor exercise routine that you can do in a quick 5 minutes anywhere, anytime, once a day.
Learn with Real-Time Ultrasound (private & non-invasive) so you can be 100% certain you’re performing your pelvic floor exercises correctly.
BONUS audio access to the training routine.
This program can help you to achieve:
- Reliable Bladder Control.
- Protection from Prolapse.
- Reinforced Core.
- Positive Birthing Outcomes.
- Faster Recovery.
Understand Your Pelvic Floor.
You will be introduced to your pelvic floor, so you can build a conscious, protective relationship with it through this first segment. Become a confident caretaker of your pelvic floor so you can successfully strengthen it and keep it working well.
The Perfect Technique.
Getting your pelvic floor exercises right unlocks the gateway to your results. Precise and in-depth instructions and the use of real-time ultrasound will move you well beyond standard instructions and will fully resolve any uncertainties you may have. There will be a heightened focus on pelvic-floor relaxation in preparation for childbirth.
Pelvic Floor Muscle Training
Learn a five-minute pelvic floor training routine with high strengthening potential. These exercises were carefully selected and are specifically employed to create as much diverse strength in your pelvic floor as possible. Discover how to re-introduce pelvic floor exercises after childbirth.
Let’s put pelvic floor exercises to practical use during real-life situations. This can immediately save you at your next blast-sneeze or belly-laugh.
Pelvic Floor Conscious Childbirth
Pelvic floor exercises during pregnancy can contribute to an easier birth for you and your baby. To further enhance these chances, we’ll share some easy-to-apply practices designed to protect the integrity of your pelvic floor.
- Support for the pelvic floor to cope with hormonal changes and the extra weight of the growing baby and uterus.
- Strengthened continence levels and pelvic organ position.
- Enhanced spinal and pelvic support.
- Improved pelvic floor muscle strength to accommodate childbirth.
- Greater confidence during childbirth.
- Knowledge to implement simple strategies to minimise the risk of birthing injuries.
- Learn how to re-strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- Start pelvic floor muscle training as soon as conveniently possible.
- Achieve faster pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation.