Pelvic Floor Exercises & Strategies Course
Keeping your pelvic floor working well without costly equipment, uncomfortable examinations or embarrassing questions, employing the most powerful and comprehensive pelvic floor exercises & strategies.
- Do you want to prevent long-term issues with incontinence and prolapse?
- Is it time to eliminate bladder accidents when you sneeze or exercise?
- Are your bladder urgencies driving you crazy?
- Do you want to know how to manage your prolapse?
- Have you received treatment from a gynaecologist or a physio, and do you seek to secure long-term results?
- Do you want to boost your sexual vitality by improving your orgasmic potential?
- Is it time to do something about your pelvic floor condition?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this course is absolutely for you.
Are a leaky bladder, prolapse and disappearing intimate sensation part of being a woman or a mother, or a side effect of aging?
Well… they can be…. But they don’t have to be!
We’d love to believe that pelvic floor weakness won’t happen to us, but the fact is that we all lose pelvic floor muscle strength as we age and evolve and expose our base to experiences, such as childbirth, which can weaken this critically important structure. Fortunately, there is much we can do – on our own – to prevent and remedy such issues. The key is knowing what to do and then applying this knowledge in protective quantities.
You can passively wait and hope your pelvic floor will remain strong by itself, or you can take charge and ensure that it will.
Our unique results-oriented, evidence-guided course was carefully created by experts, with practicality and outcomes in mind. It contains specific practices for a strong and reliable pelvic floor, regardless of your age, fitness level or current pelvic floor condition.
This course was first developed in 2005. The information contained is kept up-to-date with the latest research, evidence-guided and delivered with the utmost professionalism and sensitivity. Our exercises have evolved directly from trusted physiotherapy and strength-training principles.
What you’ll learn
Pelvic Floor Muscle Training
You will learn five pelvic floor exercises with very high strengthening potential, which are assembled into 5-10 minute training routines. Don’t worry, because our specialised teaching method makes this very simple. By the end of this course, you will know exactly what to do. You will be armed with two different routines and have access to many more via our support program, the 30-Day Pelvic Floor Reform. These can be practiced with our audio files.
- Find Your Pelvic Floor ~ Contract the right muscles without a doubt.
- Get Things Right ~ Train with the perfect technique in confidence.
- Power Up Your Training ~ No more clenching at the traffic light. Exercise for guaranteed results.
- Expand Your Exercise Selection ~ Cover all crucial areas of muscle development.
- Composing Training Sequences ~ Equip yourself with structured routines.
- Training Guidelines ~ Learn everything about how to apply your training for the maximum benefit.
- Practicing with Audio Files – Enhance the quality of your exercise with voice-guided training.
Practical Protective Strategies
Implementing pelvic floor consciousness into your daily life takes no extra time. However, it has an immensely positive influence on pelvic floor function. Some of our strategies will give an instant boost to your pelvic floor power, while others will protect its condition for years to come.
- Pelvic Floor Basics ~ Understand your base so you can treat it right.
- Safeguarding Bowel Control ~ Preserve your ability to control poo and gas. Ward off hemorrhoids.
- Protecting Optimal Vaginal Tone ~ Increase pelvic organ support and orgasmic potential.
- Securing Reliable Bladder Control ~ Avoid wee incidents and rushing to the loo.
- Breathing for Pelvic Floor Strength ~ Take full advantage of the core-connection.
- Everyday Protective Postures ~ Build consciousness in movement.
- Easing Pelvic Floor Demand – Lighten the workload on your base.
- Boosting Pelvic Floor Power ~ Instantly rev up your pelvic floor when needed.
30 Day Pelvic Floor Reform
The course includes one 30-Day Pelvic Floor Reform at no additional charge to help you successfully establish your regular practice.
This course comes with a library of resources. These can help to avoid and fix commonly experienced issues in the pelvic base.
- Self Exam ~ Detect problems early for easier remedy.
- Managing Urgencies ~ Take charge of your bladder. Stop emergency visits to the loo, jiggling at the front door, and frequent bathroom visits.
- Abdominal Massage ~ Get things moving when you’re constipated.
- Preventing Urinary Tract Infections~ How to avoid reoccurring incidents.
- Managing Prolapse ~ Simple tips to stop your pelvic floor from travelling south.
- Preventing Vaginal Infections ~ How to keep away the yeast beast.
- Breath Practice – Finding your diaphragmatic breath.
Unlimited Help Desk Support
As a premium course participant, you can enjoy unlimited, individual Help Desk support from your course facilitator.
You’ll also receive
In-person courses only.
This safe, cutting-edge technology can reassure you that your muscles are working and you are contracting them correctly. The scan is non-invasive, and your privacy is respected, as only you and your program facilitator can see the screen.
You’ll be invited to join our online support program, the 30-Day Pelvic Floor Reform. We made this program as efficient as possible in three key areas: cost, time and energy. This makes it much easier to continue with your pelvic floor practices.
Access to Audio Training & Relaxation Files
via our 30 Day Pelvic Floor Reform
Our collection of audio files is continuously growing, with new pelvic floor training and relaxation tracks. Practicing with them is a great way to ensure the highest quality performance and remain active and up-to-date with your exercises.
All this for only $249.-
The goal is to have youthful body that makes you feel healthy, sexy and confident and live without worrying about your pelvic floor weakness.
When should you take this course?
If you occasionally or regularly experience bladder control issues when you cough, laugh, sneeze, lift something heavy, jump, run or exercise.
If you experience sudden, hard-to-control bladder urges.
If you need to pee frequently and often find yourself looking for the next loo, pee just in case, need frequent stops on road trips, or ask for an aisle seat on flights to be nearer to the toilet.
If you have issues controlling wind, diarrhoea or solid bowel waste.
If you have haemorrhoids.
If you feel your pelvic floor is getting weaker and changing in structure.
If your family has a history of pelvic floor dysfunction.
If you have difficulty becoming aroused during sex and reaching orgasm.
If you want more powerful orgasms.
If you want to improve the condition of your vagina.
If you have any level of prolapse.
If you are already seeing a health care provider for these health issues.
If you have had pelvic floor repair surgery.
If you are awaiting pelvic floor repair surgery.
If you want to prevent pelvic floor issues.
If you want to optimise your core function.
If you are seeking to rehabilitate your abdominal separation.
If you want a firmer, flatter tummy.
If you want to prepare your pelvic floor for childbirth to optimise birthing outcomes.
If you want to help your pelvic floor to recover faster after childbirth.
If you want to strengthen spinal support to reduce backaches.
If you want to learn more about your pelvic floor.
“This program is so empowering. Highly recommended for women at any stage in life.”
“Immensely helpful and very different from what I have read. The approach is far more comprehensive and goes beyond the normal pelvic floor exercises.”
“Fantastic course. I learnt a lot plus it’s great to know I can make a difference. I will be doing daily exercises!”