This 4-hour long in-person workshop is offered in various Sydney locations. It puts you firmly in charge of your pelvic floor strength. All courses offer a Real-Time Pelvic Floor Ultrasound scan (private & intra-abdominal), so you can easily learn pelvic floor exercises correctly. Workshop sizes are capped at 10 participants.
If you answer YES to any of these questions, this workshop is absolutely for you.
- Do you want to prevent long-term issues with incontinence and prolapse?
- Is it time to eliminate bladder accidents when you sneeze, or exercise?
- Are your bladder urgencies driving you crazy?
- Do you want to better manage your prolapse?
- Have you received treatment from a gynecologist or a physio, and you were advised to do pelvic floor exercises?
- Do you want to boost your intimate vitality?
- Is it time to do something about your pelvic floor condition?
This unique and highly results-oriented workshop was carefully created by experts, with practicality and outcomes in mind. It contains specific self-management practices for a strong and reliable pelvic floor, regardless of your current pelvic floor condition.
This workshop was first developed in 2005. The information offered is regularly aligned with the latest research and delivered with the utmost professionalism and sensitivity. Our exercises have evolved directly from trusted physiotherapy and strength-training principles.
What you’ll learn
This workshop was last updated January 2021.
PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLE TRAINING
You will learn five pelvic floor exercises with very high strengthening potential. These are assembled into 5-10 minute training routines. Our specialised teaching method makes learning these exercises very simple. By the end of this workshop, you will know exactly what to do. You will be armed with two different routines and have access to many more via our support program, the 30-Day Pelvic Floor Reform.
- Find Your Pelvic Floor ~ Contract the right muscles without a doubt.
- Get Things Right with REAL-TIME ULTRASOUND ~ Train with the perfect technique in confidence.
- Power Up Your Training ~ No more clenching at the traffic light. Exercise for guaranteed results.
- Expand Your Exercise Selection ~ Cover all crucial areas of muscle development.
- Training Sequences ~ Equip yourself with 2 structured routines.
- Training Guidelines ~ Learn everything about how to apply your training for the maximum benefit.
- Practicing with Audio Files – Enhance the quality of your exercise with voice-guided training.
Implementing pelvic floor consciousness into your daily life takes no extra time. However, it has an immensely positive influence on pelvic floor function. Some of our strategies will give an instant boost to your pelvic floor power, while others will protect its condition for years to come.
- Pelvic Floor Basics ~ Understand your base so you can treat it right.
- Safeguarding Bowel Control ~ Preserve your ability to control poo and gas. Ward off hemorrhoids.
- Protecting Optimal Vaginal Tone ~ Increase pelvic organ support and orgasmic potential.
- Securing Reliable Bladder Control ~ Avoid wee incidents and rushing to the loo.
- Breathing for Pelvic Floor Strength ~ Take full advantage of the core-connection.
- Everyday Protective Postures ~ Build consciousness in movement.
- Easing Pelvic Floor Pressure – Lighten the workload on your base.
- Boosting Pelvic Floor Power ~ Instantly rev up your pelvic floor strength when you need it most.
You will receive
This safe, cutting-edge technology can reassure you that your muscles are working and you are contracting them correctly. The scan is non-invasive, and your privacy is respected, as only you and your program facilitator can see the screen.
You’ll be invited to join our online support program, the 30-Day Pelvic Floor Reform. We made this program as efficient as possible in three key areas: cost, time and energy. This makes it much easier to continue with your pelvic floor practices.
Access to Audio Training & Relaxation Files
via our 30 Day Pelvic Floor Reform
Our collection of audio files is continuously growing, with new pelvic floor training and relaxation tracks. Practicing with them is a great way to ensure the highest quality performance and remain active and up-to-date with your exercises.
2 Weeks Complimentary Follow Up Support & Access to our Audio Training Files
To assist you to establish your pelvic floor muscle training after the workshop we’ll continue to keep in touch with you for two weeks. During this time you’ll have a chance to practice with our Audio Training Files for most powerful exercise performance.
This workshop comes with a library of resources. These can help to avoid and fix commonly experienced issues in the pelvic base.
- Self Exam ~ Detect problems early for easier remedy.
- Managing Urgencies ~ Take charge of your bladder. Stop emergency visits to the loo, jiggling at the front door, and frequent bathroom visits.
- Abdominal Massage ~ Get things moving when you’re constipated.
- Preventing Urinary Tract Infections~ How to avoid reoccurring incidents.
- Managing Prolapse ~ Simple tips to stop your pelvic floor from travelling south.
- Preventing Vaginal Infections ~ How to keep away the yeast beast.
- Breath Practice – Finding your diaphragmatic breath.
Unlimited Help Desk Support
As a premium workshop participant, you can enjoy unlimited, individual Help Desk support from your course facilitator.
PremiumPelvic Floor Exercises & Strategies Workshop
- In-Person Learning
- 1 x 4-hour long workshop.
- Real-Time Ultrasound (private/non-invasive)
- Resource Booklet to take home
- Bonus Resources
- 2 weeks support with complimentary access to 10 Discreetly Fit Audio Training Files
- Practice Group via the 30-Day Reform
Your Program Facilitator
Kathi (Katalin) Janssens
Creator, Program Director, Exercise Therapist & Women’s Health Educator
For the past 15 years, Kathi has facilitated and regularly updated the Discreetly Fit Program, also providing personal support for those women who join in.
Kathi is an ex-Hungarian, Olympic-level gymnast turned women’s health educator.
She has completed a Diploma Course in Exercise (Physio) Therapy with the prestigious Hungarian Semmelweis University of Health Sciences.
In addition to her employment experience with world-leading fitness clubs around the world, Kathi worked as a presenter for Nike and Reebok, and as a Sports and Fitness Program Coordinator for the Dubai Police Force. She was also a presenter at the 2018 Women’s Health and Fitness Summit in Melbourne.
When should you take this course?
- If you occasionally or regularly experience bladder control issues when you cough, laugh, sneeze, lift something heavy, jump, run or exercise.
- If you experience sudden, hard-to-control bladder urges.
- If you need to pee frequently and often find yourself looking for the next loo, pee just in case, need frequent stops on road trips, or ask for an aisle seat on flights to be nearer to the toilet.
- If you have issues controlling wind, diarrhoea or solid bowel waste. If you have haemorrhoids.
- If you feel your pelvic floor is getting weaker and changing in structure.
- If your family has a history of pelvic floor dysfunction.
- If you have difficulty becoming aroused during sex and reaching orgasm.
- If you want more powerful orgasms.
- If you want to improve the condition of your vagina.
- If you have any level of prolapse.
- If you are already seeing a health care provider for these health issues.
- If you have had pelvic floor repair surgery.
- If you are awaiting pelvic floor repair surgery.
- If you want to prevent pelvic floor issues.
- If you want to optimise your core function.
- If you are seeking to rehabilitate your abdominal separation.
- If you want a firmer, flatter tummy.
- If you want to prepare your pelvic floor for childbirth to optimise birthing outcomes.
- If you want to help your pelvic floor to recover faster after childbirth.
- If you want to strengthen spinal support to reduce backaches.
- If you want to learn more about your pelvic floor.