Free Pelvic Health TalkThis 30-minute session shines a bright light on how poor bladder control and prolapse can be triggered by pelvic floor muscle weakness.
Discover how physiotherapy based self-management practices can help to remedy these issues and prevent future ones.
Come along and inform yourself what you can do to:
- fix bladder control issues – large or small – for instance, when you sneeze, laugh or exercise
- manage annoying bladder urgencies
- take charge of your prolapse
- avoid future issues
- feel more intimate pleasure or
- if you are curious about the topic.
This event involves listening to information without any need to share your story unless you wish to, and it’s suitable for women over 18 years of age.
Kathi Janssens, Discreetly Fit Creator, Program Director, Exercise Therapist & Women’s Health Educator. Read more about Kathi here.
Book Your Spot
Due to strictly limited seating, please inform us if you are unable to attend a session after your reservation is complete so we can allocate your seat to someone else.